Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bow Ties with Chicken & Peas

8 oz Bowtie pasta
2 Cups Chicken, cooked and diced
10 oz peas
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp Rosemary or Thyme
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmasan Cheese

Mix together and Bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is lightly browned.

4 comments:

Steven said...

isn't canned chicken so great! super easy and tastes...wait...melts in your mouth!

LL said...

SERIOUSLY, you're super woman!

LL said...

oh and.. is this JL approved or am I going to be blamed again :)

Cathy said...

Uh, yes J.L. knows about this, still waiting on his blessing though. Maybe if I get lots of good comments he'll be really thrilled for me. (This is a public blog.) LL, I need all of your peeps to help me.

Maybe he can be a guest author. He has a few recipes he could add.